Issuance and Renewal of Uganda Passports
1. Applicants must carefully read the instructions and also the bottom of the reverse page, before filling in the application forms! Please use the CURRENT forms that are provided on this website.
2. Applicants for Passports/Travel Documents must be citizens of Uganda.
3. All application forms must be completed. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
4. Applicants are advised to verify and ensure that all requirements have been fulfilled. This will facilitate the expeditious processing of applications.
5. Applications by post must be accompanied by a stamped, self-addressed USPS Express Overnight envelope only. For Ugandans outside the US, please enclose a pre-paid UPS, FEDEX or DHL return envelope to enable the Embassy mail back your passport.
6. Applicants are requested to send the exact money for all fees paid.
7. Applicants may be requested for additional supporting documentation, in addition to the above
8. Passports are processed on first come first served basis.
9. For purposes of easing contact with you, please include your day-time telephone number on the residential address bar of your application form.
*Please note that if you withdraw your application for whatever reason, the fee is not refundable*
* On receiving your renewed passport you are encouraged to store separately and safely a record of your passport number, date of issue and Immigration file number which begins with the initial INT/---- and can be found on page 45 of your passport book. Immigration file numbers are only issued by Immigration Department in Kampala*